Call for Papers & Workshops
Automotive SerDes Conference 2020
October 13th | Conference Center Munich, Germany
The very first Automotive SerDes Conference will take place on October 13th , 2020 and we herewith invite you to send us your proposals for workshops and presentations.
In-vehicle cameras and displays are often connected to the image-processing ECU via a SerDes (serializer/deserializer) connection. The SerDes market is characterized by double-digit growth rates as new applications are continuously emerging. The Automotive SerDes Conference will provide a comprehensive overview of the current and upcoming market situation within the entire SerDes environment – from proprietary solutions to new standards (ASA/MIPI) to asymmetric Ethernet. Be a part of the Automotive SerDes Conference 2020 – the only event worldwide that specifically focuses on Automotive SerDes – with technical papers, examples from real-life practice, workshops and experience reports.
Send us your proposals on topics such as:
• Fundamentals for SerDes users
• Markets and strategies
• Physical layer / data link layer
• Security: efficient protection
• Compliance / interoperability
• Tools and test methods
• Use cases: new possibilities for SerDes use
• Architecture: connecting SerDes to the IVN
These are just a few ideas. Of course you are welcome to send us an abstract on other aspects in and around the topic of automotive SerDes.
Please submit a succinct résumé of your paper in English.
DEADLINES - PLEASE MAKE A NOTE
- Notification of Acceptance: End of May, 2020
NEXT STEP: SUBMISSION
- Press button "Submit abstract" on the top left
- Login with existing data or create anew account
- Please enter all information marked with a red *.
- Note: the number of characters is limited to 3000 - plain abstract text
- Add authors and speakers and include their contact details
- Confirm your submission and press button "submit abstract"
We look forward to receiving all of your interesting proposals.
If you have any questions, please do not to hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Ingo Kuss