electronic displays Conference 2019
27. - 28.2.2019
Call for Papers l Deadline October 5, 2019
The 33rd electronic displays Conference (ED, edC) is the established conference in Europe for promoting the dialogue and discussion between engineers, researchers, users and manufacturers/distributors in the field of electronic displays and systems equipped with displays. We are looking for contributions from research & development and applications as well as market trends.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Display technologies (LCD, OLED, LED, E-paper, flexible displays, (pico-) projection, new technologies like micro-LEDs ...)
- Display applications (e-signage, automotive, avionic, consumer, industrial, information, medical, mobile, requirements, solutions ...)
- Driving and interfaces (controller, software, FPGA, LVDS, HMDI,
embedded DISPLAYPORT ...)
- Touch screens (techniques, software,optimizations, haptic feedback ...)
- GUI, HMI (software, methods, solutions ...)
- 3D (3D display technologies, reproduction, software,evaluation ...)
- Measurement tasks (display and image quality, ambient light)
- System aspects and integration (embedded systems, lifetime,
environmental conditions, ...)
- Display subassemblies (backlight, housing,power supply ...)
- Supply chain (quality assurance, customized displays, reliability,
- Market data (FPD, touch, interfaces, applications, …)
- NEW: Lighting (automotive, special applications,…)
Why submit a paper?
Get a large impact in the display community: edC is Europe’s largest conference on electronic displays and their applications. Some 40+ contributions and 500+ attendees from all over Europe, USA and Asia made the edC a huge success in 2018!
The audience covers the whole value chain: decision makers, engineers and industry professionals. Your presentation will be in the conference proceedings for long term impact.
Please note that in order to submit an abstract you have to prepare the following details:
1. final abstract title (to be published)
2. author's contact details and short biography (= vita, CV)
3. abstract (max. 500 words)
• Abstract Submission: October 5, 2018
• Notification of authors: week 42 or 43 / 2018
• Paper or presentation for edC proceedings: January 21, 2018