embedded world Conference 2021:
the innovators' place to be
02-04 March 2021 | Call for Papers
The embedded world Exhibition & Conference is the world's leading meeting place for the embedded community.
The embedded world Conference 2021 will cover all aspects of the development and application of embedded systems, from fundamental technologies to development processes and special fields of applications.
- Internet of Things – Platforms & Applications
- Connectivity Solutions
- Embedded OS
- Safety & Security
- Board Level Hardware Engineering
- Software & Systems Engineering
- Embedded Vision
- Autonomous & Intelligent Systems
- Embedded Human-Machine-Interface
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Design
You are invited to present future-oriented technologies and solutions, new ideas and smart concepts for efficient development and life cycle processes. Use your presentation to initiate discussions and to help other engineers and managers to benefit from your experience.
Present a technical paper, describe practical insights in a hands-on workshop, outline your experience from implementation projects or present prototypes and application examples.
Talks should be substantive, insightful and educational. Submissions promoting commercial technologies and products will not be accepted. Application-related contributions from research and pre-development are welcome to enrich the program.
The conference language is English. All submissions must therefore be in English.
Submissions to embedded world Conference 2021 should not have been published previously in a journal or conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference, nor currently under review or consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.
Progress of your submission:
You will require a valid user account and be logged in in order to use this conference management system. If you don´t have an user account, please create a new account. If you already have your user data, please log in.
- Please enter the title and the topic of the abstract.
- Enter your abstract text. The number of characters is limited to 1000!!
- Enter the author contact details - CV: The number of characters is limited to 500!!
- Confirm your submission details and complete the process.
• Abstract Submission: September 30, 2020
• Notification of Authors: November 30, 2020
• Final Paper (ISBN): January 31, 2021*
• Final Presentation: January 31, 2021
*Final Paper is requested. With your abstract submission you confirm to send a Final Paper for the digital conference proceedings (ISBN).