electronic displays Conference
03.-04. March 2021 | Nuernberg, Germany
Call for Papers l Deadline 02. Oct. 2020
The 35th electronic displays Conference (ED, edC) is the established conference in Europe for promoting the dialogue and discussion between engineers, researchers, users and manufacturers/distributors in the field of electronic displays and systems equipped with displays. We are looking for contributions from research & development and applications as well as market trends.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Display technologies (LCD, OLED, LED, E-paper, flexible displays, (pico-) projection, new technologies like micro-LEDs ...)
- Display applications (e-signage, automotive, vehicular, avionic, consumer, industrial, information, medical, mobile, requirements and solutions …)
- Driving and interfaces (display and graphics controller, software, FPGA, LVDS, HMDI, embedded DISPLAYPORT, SPI displays ...)
- Touch screens (techniques, technologies, software, optimisations, haptic feedback, gestures, touchless approaches, ...)
- GUI, HMI (software, methods, solutions ...)
- 3D (3D display technologies, reproduction, software, evaluation ...)
- Measurement tasks (display and image quality, ambient light, lifetime …)
- System aspects and integration of components (embedded systems, mechanics, lifetime, environmental conditions ...)
- Display subassemblies (backlight, surfaces, housing, power supply ...)
- Supply chain (quality assurance, customised displays, reliability, logistics, inspection methods ...)
- NEW: Lighting (automotive, special applications …)
Why submit a paper?
Get a large impact in the display community: edC is Europe’s largest conference on electronic displays and their applications. About 50 contributions and nearly 500 attendees from all over Europe, USA and Asia made the edC a huge success in 2020!
The audience covers the whole value chain: decision makers, engineers and industry professionals. Your presentation will be in the conference proceedings for long-term impact.
Important deadlines / dates:
• Abstract Submission: 02. Oct. 2020
• Notification of authors: week 42 or 43 / 2020
• Paper or presentation for edC proceedings: 21. Jan. 2021
Renate Ester - Project Manager
P: +49 (0)89.25556.1349
Prof. Dr. Karlheinz Blankenbach
Pforzheim University – Display Lab
Conference Chairman edC
Tiefenbronner Straße 65, 75175 Pforzheim, Germany
P +49 (0)7231/28-6658