Call for Papers & Workshops
TSN/A Conference l September 26 - 27, 2018
Deadline Call for Papers: May 8, 2018
The TSN/A Conference is jointly organized by Avnu Alliance in Cooperation with the German trade publications Computer&AUTOMATION and Elektronik automotive.
We are pleased to issue a call for papers for the first common annual technical conference focused on Time Sensitive Networks and Applications for Cyber Physical Systems (CPS), Industrial Internet of Things, Real-Time Audio & Video, and Intelligent Transportation Systems – to be held at the Mövenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport in Germany on September 26 - 27, 2018. This event is designed to provide attendees with an overview of current and emerging standards and technologies related to real-time and distributed applications and networks where systems interact with the physical world in a way that is tightly coupled in time.
Presentation opportunities will be provided in both 30-minute and 60-minute formats. Please submit an abstract online by May 8, 2018. Prior to submitting your abstract, please be sure to review the Speaker Guidelines and Milestones below.
All speakers should keep in mind that they will be presenting to experts across a broad spectrum of industries, and therefore the presentations must provide a sufficiently succinct background of the topic before presenting their main idea. Product-focused "sales pitches" will not be allowed.
By submitting an abstract you agree that you are committed to presenting at the technical conference if your abstract is selected by the committee.
Please ensure you are available to travel (if necessary). Speakers are responsible for their travel arrangements and expenses. All selected speakers must abide by the milestones listed in order to participate.
The conference language will be English.
• Emerging IEEE 802 Standards for Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)
• TSN – Activities in the Chip-Market
• TSN – the influence on Industrial Automation
• Coexistence of Fieldbuses Operating on Ethernet TSN Network
• TSN and OPC UA/Alternatives
• TSN and OS (Linux)
• Time and Latency Guarantees Between and Within Systems
• Migration from IEEE 1588 / PTP Profiles in Time-Sensitive Applications
• Safety-Critical Distributed Systems over TSN
• Open Source Software Stacks for TSN
• Requirements for High-Speed Manufacturing
• Requirements for Aviation Systems
• Requirements for Automated Driving / Autonomous Vehicles
• Requirements for Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS):
Synchronization and Robustness Requirements
• Emerging Real-Time Audio/Video over Ethernet with AVB/TSN
• Current Deployments of Real-Time AVB Media Networks
• Routability of TSN with DetNet: Signaling and Transport
- May 8, 2018 – Deadline Call for Papers
Data needed for submission:
- Abstract (not-to-exceed 100 word abstract – for use in review and program guide)
- 50 word bio from each speaker
- June 2018 – Abstracts selected and speakers notified
- August 2018 – 100% Final Presentation
We look forward to hearing from you.
The final date for submissions is May 8, 2018.
Phone: +49 (0) 89 25556-1610