Wireless Congress 2017: Systems & Applications
15. - 16. November 2017 in Munich, Germany
Call for Papers & Workshops
Wireless systems and wireless networks are key technologies to enable the Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, mobile communication and a smarter world. The advanced wireless innovations address novel features and characteristics, new functionalities and applications with differing focuses on long range, high data rate, low latency, ultra-low energy, reliability, security and safety. Current wireless technologies are undergoing refinements that will allow them to meet present and future requirements. At the same time, new systems are also being developed to allow new possibilities. Designers, developers and system engineers need information and know how to stay up to date in the rapidly progressing and changing wireless world.
The technical journal Elektronik, as well as Messe München – organizers of the electronica trade fair – and the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI), are therefore staging the 14th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on November 15-16, 2017 in Munich.
The Wireless Congress is the forum of excellence for exchange of knowledge and experience among wireless professionals in research, development and application.
The program committee of the Wireless Congress invites you to submit proposals for speaking opportunities (presentations, approx. 30 min) and workshops or tutorials (approx. 1.5 or 3 hrs.). In addition, we warmly invite academia to give an insight into their future-driven research and development.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
- Wireless Automation & M2M
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- 4G, 5G Trends & Developments
- Automotive Wireless
- Low-Power Wireless Systems
- Energy Harvesting for Wireless Systems
- Cognitive Radio: Trends & Technology
- Software defined Radio
- Wireless Internet of Things
- Health & Medical Wireless Applications
- Wireless for Industrial Use
- Tactile Internet
- Integration of Wireless into Legacy Industrial Systems
- Wireless Systems – Standardization, Qualification & Certification
- Interoperability & Coexistence of Wireless Sensor Networks & Systems
- Security Threats & Countermeasures in Wireless Developments & Deployments
- Localization & Location Based Services
- EMC & Interoperability Problems
- Wireless Test and Measurement
- Wireless Technology for Real Time Applications
- RF Semiconductors & Components Technologies
- RF Design Technologies for Wireless Frontends & Transceivers
- Antenna Systems and Antenna Design
- Gateways & Middleware for Wireless Networks
- Integration of Wireless into Backend Systems
- Seamless Management of Wireless Networks
- Other topics out of the wide field of »Wireless Technologies«
In parallel, we plan to offer specific technology tracks and workshops for in-depth information about the leading wireless standards and technologies.
Presentations are to be held in English. Contributions shall look at fundamentals, trends, technologies, applications, standardization, certification and estimations of the market. Workshops will deal with basic themes and last 1.5 or 3 hrs. All contributions shall be purely technical and practically oriented. Marketing-oriented papers will not be considered. All submissions will be reviewed and judged by the program committee.
The papers will be published in the »Proceedings of the Wireless Congress 2017: Systems & Applications«, ISBN 978-3-645-50171-2. Each paper will be scientifically referenced with page numbers.
We are looking forward to your submission!
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dipl.-Ing. Dipl. Wirt.-Ing.
Axel Sikora l Hochschule Offenburg, Hahn-Schickard Scientific Advisor
Harry Schubert l Editor Elektronik
WEKA FACHMEDIEN GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 89 25556 – 1062
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
- Notification of acceptance: August, 2017
- Deadline for final paper: October 6, 2017
Progress of your submission:
- Please enter the title and the topic of the abstract.
- Enter your abstract text. The number of Characters is limited to 3000.
- Enter the author list and contact details.
- Confirm your submission details and complete the process.